Sunday, October 7, 2012

As Summer Wanes...

Yes, I know it's October, but I live in Southern California, so summer doesn't really end until about this time of year. This weekend was the first time in weeks it hasn't been ungodly hot. It's always such a relief when the heat breaks. The sun shines, but the air is cool. At the farmers market everything is in season, from peaches to pumpkins. Here's how I've been spending the waning days of LA summer.

Movie screening in Barnsdall Park with illicit wine and dinner from the Dosa Truck. The film was "Drive." Nothing like magic hour on the lawn of a Frank Lloyd Wright house with a curried potato burrito, a Bulgarian red, and a wonderful man.


Hanging out with some of my buds at Nick and Lindsay's new place.



My biggest achievement: finishing the move. It's official now - Alex and I really live together. There's no going back now. So long 503!



Given that I came upon this one night while I was moving my stuff out, I don't think I'll miss it.


No comments:

Post a Comment